Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday, November 28

 

Welcome back!! Tomorrow's wake up call could be rough! This week has been a wonderful and much needed break, but man, it went quick!! I cannot believe there are only three weeks until the next break. It will be January before we blink. 

Staff Holiday Party: Thank you to our new Sunshine Committee for organizing our holiday get together this year. The holiday party will be at The Pink Martini on Dec. 8th from 4-6pm. 

 Please sign up here to let us know if you will be able to make it: Holiday Party RSVP

TOSA TIDBITS

Math Number/Image Talks
Check out these teacher friendly and ready to use slide decks generously shared by another TOSA using the image talk link I shared with you earlier! Image talks  are great and I can say the kiddos in the 3rd grade tutoring group LOVE them! I'm so excited to share them with you.

Math Co-Planning and Teaching Volunteers
It is a gift to teach with all of you. Here is the link to sign up. It's not too late! :)

Second Step Digital Walk Through
Here is a quick walk through of the Second Step Digital resource. I hope it's helpful. If you are using the box kit instead,  I show where you can mark online that you have completed the lesson. 

It has been awhile since I shared our last walk up song. I know you have been waiting to find out who's song it was! The Walk Up Song was..... Kelly Ertola!! 

Here is her song again: Kelly's Walk Up Song

This is why she chose that song:

This song helps me remember that all the problems I stress out about are solvable, and I just need to "shake it out!" Plus it just has a super fun beat that makes you want to roll down your windows and sing and dance to it in the car!

Here is this week's Walk Up Song: 

Mystery Walk Up Song

Let me know who you think it is! Send me your guesses. Come on, give me a guess!!

If you haven't added your song, here is the form: Walk Up Song

Coming Up This Week:
Tuesday, Nov. 30: Brooks at DO from 8-12pm
Wednesday, Dec. 1: PBIS Meeting @ 3:30pm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...