Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sunday, November 21

 

YOU!!! I am thankful for all of you, from the bottom of my heart. I had a sort of 'ah ha' this week. I have narrowed my Facebook feed down to a few friends, anything and everything Peloton (I know, shocker) and nutrition. Many times this year, teachers have posted about what a tough year it has been and so much harder than any other. This week, a teacher posted that she was done and left her job. Many other teachers commented about how they feel the same, how kids can't work things out, that kids in TK-2 are crazed animals, and more! I was like, wow. This is a page that includes people across the entire country and they all feel the same as us. I also thought, 'Damn, I almost feel like I am taking my teachers for granted.' So, when I say from the bottom of my heart, I truly mean it. I don't tell you enough how much I appreciate what you do. Thank you for coming to work everyday with a smile and loving your students. I see that you are taking less time off because you recognize the struggle to get subs. That speaks volumes about your character. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! This post is simply to say thank you and to wish you a wonderful and relaxing break! We will save business for later😊



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...