Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sunday, December 5

 

Happy Sunday! For me, last week flew by and I am guessing the next two will be more of the same. Just hang on and enjoy the ride. 

Holiday Sing-A-Long: Our Holiday Sing-a-Long will be on Friday, December 17 at 11:10-11:45am. This window of time is right after upper grade recess and before lower grade lunch. All TK and Kinder are also at school, so it will be great! 

Updates: 

iReady- The second iReady window is open. The window is from Dec. 6- Jan. 21. 

Evaluations- If you are being evaluated this year, I will be sharing a google sheet this week to sign up for an evaluation time slot. 

Data: Make sure your data is updated in the data wall. We will be having another data team meeting when we come back from winter break. Ideally, you are also tracking your intervention groups on the data sheet. 

PTC Meeting: We are going to have our first official PTC meeting next week on Tuesday, Dec. 14. It will be on Zoom. The PTC has been working hard to get things up and running. 

Coming Up This Week:

Wednesday, Dec. 8 from 4-6pm: Staff Party🎉

Friday, Dec. 10: Spirit Day is Stoneridge Gear

Friday, Dec. 10 from 9-11am: Brooks off-site at admin meeting. 

last Week's Walk Up Song was..... Erin robert's!! 

Here is her song again: Erin's Walk Up Song

This is why she chose that song:

It always makes me happy, no matter what. I loved it in college and used to play it all the time when my kids were younger and I would have a dance parties.

Here is this week's Walk Up Song: 

Mystery Walk Up Song

Let me know who you think it is! Send me your guesses. Come on, give me a guess!!

If you haven't added your song, here is the form: Walk Up Song



Birthdays This Week🎈🎉
Christina DeCuir- December 9th

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...