Sunday, May 3, 2020

Sunday, May 3

Happy Sunday!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!!
This week will look a little different than other appreciation weeks, but it will be special, no doubt! 
Our community has been so thankful for the amazing job you are doing and for all of the hard work you have put into this different type of learning. 
And of course, I appreciate all of you too!! You have taken on this challenge and gone above & beyond! 

Updates:
* I am getting more Chromebooks in case anyone else needs one. Please let me know if anyone needs one. 

* If students are having any trouble with their borrowed Chromebooks, they need to fill out this form:
Student Device Lost, Stolen or Damaged

I cannot take any damaged Chromebooks at the site. 

* Keep sharing this link with Families:
Request For Support

We have had many families reach out which is wonderful! 

* Families struggling to engage: Please send the names of students that have not logged onto anything. I will be sending a letter this week. 

* PTC~ If you have questions for the PTC, please send them to me. They are still doing reimbursements, so grab a form in the office and fill it out. If you leave it with Luisa, they will come grab them to write a check. 

I will talk to all of you this week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...