Sunday, April 25, 2021


I cannot believe this is the last week in April. Crazy! I also recognize that I have made a reference about how fast time is going in probably every other blog. Well, it is!! We are in a very different place right now than in a 'normal' year. There are still so many unanswered questions. I know it is uncomfortable, but it is the way it is. I will keep you as up to date and I possibly can. 

Teachers Who Make a Difference: Please send your nominations to me this week! 

Read A Thon Stand Outs: Please share the names of your read a thon stand outs, if you have not already. I am looking for those that earned a lot of money or those that were super excited about the read a thon. I will be choosing from those names for the big prizes on Monday at 10:40. I will have a Zoom link on the calendar. 

Balls: Our balls are disappearing quickly. We are contemplating some new systems for next year, but for now we have to come up with a solution to get us through the end of the year. In one of our PLC Leadership meetings, we had talked about having class balls. Do you think this is something we could do? If you were to ask for ball donations and those would be your class balls for the rest of the year. Your class would be responsible for making sure they are taken care of and make it back to your classroom. We can talk about this more at out staff meeting, if that doesn't make sense. 

Coming Up This Week:

Staff Meeting: Wednesday, April 28 at 2:30pm

Spirit Day: Wear a hat to Put a Lid on Leukemia!

Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...