Sunday, April 18, 2021

Sunday, April 18

Happy Sunday Stoneridge!! The temperature is going to rise quickly, but these last couple weeks have been gorgeous! Last Thursday night, my kids and I went to the West Park High School football game to check it out and watch daddy coach! It happened to be first game they allowed students to attend. I just have to say it was amazing! A true sense of normal. At one point, my 7th grader leaned over and said, 'I have missed this so much.' In this last year, I think we have all gained a new appreciation for things we may have taken for granted. A good reminder not to forget to appreciate and recognize the little things. 

Read A Thon: This is our last push. I think we will hit $10k, which is awesome! I will be sharing information about the big drawings next Monday. I am not sure what days I will be popping into classrooms this week. Next week, we will go back to recognizing character traits.

Pennies for Patients: Thank you for your support of Pennies for Patients. I told parents that you would be sharing information about how and where to make donations. I also shared in the parent blog that one of my son's friends was diagnosed with Lymphoma last week. In all honesty, I am a total wreck over it. You just never know. Anyway, I know this money goes to a great cause! Let's do what we can. 

Parent Contact Form: Please fill out this form with at least one parent contact/liaison from your class.

Parent Contact Form

Coming Up This Week:

Wednesday, April 21 at 3:15- PLC Leadership Meeting

Friday Spirit Day: Super Hero Day Again!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...