Sunday, May 2, 2021

 

Happy May! You know what that means, we are on the home stretch! There is officially light at the end of the tunnel. Then, we blink, and this year is over! It will be tough to say goodbye to this group of kids because I know that you have bonded in a much different way that makes it a special group. 

I am going to keep this blog short and easy because we are kicking off a week dedicated to you, and I want you to kick it off with a light blog! Take in the showering this week and and enjoy every minute! My friends from the Bay Area have been reaching out throughout this pandemic adventure asking how we are doing it. How did we get back to school so soon and do it so well? What I tell them is that our teachers are awesome and willing to do anything. Do you know that many of the other districts are having trouble going back to school because the teachers are pushing back? Isn't that crazy? You all, well, we all were very nervous about all of the unknowns of going back. Ya, it was freaking scary! But you all did it. You adjusted, took it on, AND found out it was actually pretty great to be back in class with the kids. Some of you adapted in a different way and stayed with distance. You adapted too and also rocked it! 

All I have to say, is that you are all amazing! I am the type of person that will rave and brag about people, but not tell the person, or people, directly. (I am still working on that!) So, THANK YOU for all you have taken on and all you do everyday! You are the BEST!! 

Enjoy the rest of your day and this entire week! 

A couple reminders and a BIG announcement

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! A huge congratulations to Rori Wright who will be our site TOSA! I am excited to work with her to support all of you and our students. It is going to be amazing! 

Character Trait: I will be coming around to celebrate those again this week, but I haven't picked one yet:) 

Spirit Day: This Friday wear Red, White and Blue! 

Also, remember tomorrow is Hat Day for the summer countdown calendar!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...