Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sunday, March 7

 

I don't know about you, but I think it is time to bust out the shades! Not only because the weather has been beautiful (never mind the rain in the forecast this week) but we will have all classes back on campus next week and vaccines are happening. Great things are coming. Each step takes us closer to the classroom we used to know and the social opportunities we used to have. It feels good! 

Next Year: I know all of you are anxious to know more about next year. I am too! Right now there is a ton up in the air which makes it nearly impossible to plan. I hope there is more info soon, but I would not expect much for awhile. I will be sending out a survey asking for your top 3 grade level preferences. Keep an eye out. 

Yearbooks: As you know, we will have a yearbook this year and it is going to be awesome! Luisa and Candi are taking it on and hitting it out out of the park. I keep telling Luisa she is going to regret making it so great! It truly is going to be a special yearbook. I shared the ordering info with parents, but I am also going to share it with you so you can pass it along in case they missed it. 

School ID#: 12183821yearbook

Staff Meeting this Week: We do have a staff meeting this week. We are going to start early and it will likely go until 3:30. It will be from 2:15-3:30. We start with some CAASPP info then,  we have a really cool opportunity to receive some mindfulness training. The district has partnered with a group to offer mindfulness trainings and we are going to be the first staff to get it. I am thrilled! 


Character Trait of the Week: Last week was Perseverance. This week we are recognizing Honesty. 

Spirit Day: This Friday, we will wear Stoneridge Gear. Next week, we will do something fun! 

I LOVE this image below and what it says. Please make a point to do #3!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...