Sunday, February 28, 2021

 

Bam! And there you have it. February is done and dusted. I cannot believe how this year has both flown by and felt quite long at the same time. In a couple weeks, we will hit the one year mark since that fateful day when we sent the kids home with their things and had no idea what the future would bring. Well, now we know what the world had in store for us and I don't think we would have predicted any of it. Simply nuts. Take a minute and give yourself some props. Props for all of the obstacles you have faced and tackled head on, for all of the 180 degree turns you have made and kept going, for all of the planning you have thrown out the window only to plan again. You are incredible and all I can say is 'Thank you!' 

This week we have our data meetings. I look forward to meeting with your PLC's. 

Read A Thon: I am still working out the details of our Read A Thon. My goal is for it to be both fun and make a little money! I hope to have it worked out by the end of this week. 

Character Trait: The trait we recognized last week was Creativity. 

Next week we will be recognizing students who demonstrate Perseverance

Spirit Day: Friday will be another awesome spirit day and this one is going to be fun! 
This Friday, wear your best Zoom Attire. That means you look great on top and wear whatever you want on the bottom! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...