Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday, February 21

 

Another historical event that our students have witnessed. Amazing! I love that the rover was named 'Perseverance' because if ever there was an example of perseverance it is this Mission to Mars. So many trials and so many failures that ultimately led to success. I am a fan of Bobby Bones and he wrote a book called 'Fail Until You Don't.' Such a great reminder that it is ok to fail, just keep trying! 

It is conference week! The parents are so excited to meet with you. I am sure they will share concerns due to distance learning. Just focus on the growth the students are making since being back in the classroom. 

Conference Week Schedule

I am working to get our meal duties here to help with the earlier recess. I am hoping that between whoever is available and myself, we will be able to cover your recess. 

Data Discussions: I will be sending each PLC an invite to our data discussion time. It will be for about 30 minutes and we will look at the DATA WALL. We will brainstorm both progress and room for progress and how we can address it. 

Read A Thon: I am working on a Read A Thon. Stay tuned for more information but I am planning to make it a really big, fun event! 

Have a great week meeting with parents! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...