Sunday, November 1, 2020

Sunday, November 1

Happy Sunday!!! 


I put this on the family blog and thought, 'How could I not include it in ours??' Anyone else with their fingers crossed? I distinctly remember that March 13th when many of you were asking what was going to happen and then the email at lunch that said, send all materials home with students. Ugh, how quickly things changed. And how long it has been!!! We will continue to take this journey together, that is about all we can do! 
Keep your focus on the kids in your classrooms. There are people and processes in place to worry about the rest. We will let you know what you need to know. 

I am going to keep this post short because I have a lot of information that will be shared with you tomorrow. I do want to share these two documents with you to preview. They are included in the powerpoint, but I wanted you to have them ahead of time. They are light reads😂

CARE Room Protocol

Breakfast: Breakfast will be ready by 8:15. We are planning to set it up on the kindergarten playground. The wonderful Jamey Schrey and Jesse Bennett are catering it for us! 

Lunch on Nov. 4: Speaking of generous families, the Hughes family will be providing Mr. Pickles sandwiches at the end of the school day on Nov. 4th. He is excited to show his gratitude for all you have done! 

I will see you tomorrow on Zoom at 9am. 

Have a great afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...