Sunday, April 12, 2020

Sunday, April 12

Happy Easter!! I hope you are all enjoying a relaxing day with your family!

This week marks the beginning of our continuous learning. Please have your first lesson plan and work uploaded tomorrow. I believe this first week will entail many questions and a lot of work, but it should taper off after the initial introduction to families. 

I have my district admin meeting tomorrow morning, then we meet as PLC's. I am sure I will have updated information to share with you. 

If you need access to your classroom to do some of your videos, lesson plans, etc, you that is fine. We just ask that you continue to practice social distancing. 

Just a short one today. See you all this week. Enjoy the rest of your day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...