Sunday, May 10, 2020

Sunday, May 10

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers!!! 
And Happy Mother's Day to all of you taking GOOD care of mothers!! 

Brene Brown:
I have included the link to Brene Brown's Site and Podcast. This is her first podcast that includes introducing "FFT's." There is also a good blog post to go with it. 

Part of the reason why I am sharing these with you is because it forces me to take the time to listen to her podcasts. It is something I always want to do, but do not always make the time to do it. I think we will all benefit from creating the time for ourselves to pause and listen. 

End of the year details:

This is the time of year when I would usually be including images saying 'We Got This!' 
'Only ___ Days to Go!' etc. This year feels a little different! Personally, I cannot believe we are already in the 2nd week of May. You are all doing a fantastic job and there is only a short bit to go. 

Class list creation: I will share the spreadsheet with PLC's when we meet this week and show you what the process will look like. You can start the process this coming week. 

Student material pick up: We will have a week of material pick up after school is out, 6/1-6/5. 

District PD, May 18: I think I will have the specific schedule and directions for you after my admin meeting on Tuesday. 

More dates to come: I will share dates with you as they are determined. 

Enjoy your day and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...