Sunday, January 8, 2023

January 8, 2023

 

Welcome Back Everyone!! I hope that you were able to rest and recharge! All I have to say is that this full week after New Year's was an absolute gift. It felt like a break. I took full advantage and stayed up too late and slept in too long, but the time my family spent together was invaluable. I told myself this was the recharge I needed to take on the rest of the year. My wish for you is that you were also able to truly recharge and feel renewed. The second half of the year is going to be awesome! 

I am looking forward to Monday. We start at Eich getting to hear Phil Boyte. He is incredible! Then, some fun sessions. After lunch, we will meet in the staff room to practice with SWIS a bit. I will share your Essential Standard document with you and you can take a peak at it with your PLC.

Please log into SWIS before tomorrow. You should have gotten an email from PBIS Apps to set up an account so you can do data entry in SWIS apps. We will be going over this in the afternoon on January 9th so please take a minute to set up your password. It shouldn't take too long. Once you set it up it will direct you to login into your account. You can do that and then you are done. We will go over the rest on the 9th. (If you are on the Tier 1 team, you should have already gotten a notification to set up your account. Let me know if you didn't.) Thank you!

Elementary Information for Jan. 9

Eich Map

IA Session Information for Jan. 9

TOSA Tidbits

I just added a new book to my collection and would love to do a read aloud and community circle with your students to kick off the year! Click this LINK to sign up!

69324605308__D759C2D3-62D5-4E5C-846B-06A79F332059.JPG

Did you know... You had to wait a long time for this answer, but Christi Robertson was asked by Rob Lowe to be the nanny for his kids. She had already accepted a teaching job, so she couldn't accept. Thank goodness, the nanny they ended up hiring had them in the news a couple of years ago… 😳😳 It was still tough to say no! 😂😂

Did you know one of our staff members was banned from Toys R Us for crashing into a big display during a pogo stick race with my roommates and an old man... and this was when she was in college!

What makes you unique??: If you haven't already, please add an interesting fact here: Unique Fact

Coming Up This Week:

Monday, 1/9: PD at Eich at 8am

Tuesday, 1/10: PBIS Tier 1 meeting at 2:20pm

Wednesday, 1/11: Brooks off site in the AM, School Site Council at 2pm

Friday, 1/13: Morning Flag Salute at 7:50 (depending on weather), Staff Luncheon: Soup Day

Fun Fact of the Week:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...