Sunday, September 4, 2022

Sunday, September 4

 

Happy Sunday!! I hope you are all finding the time to relax this weekend. I don't know about you, but it hit the Brooks Fam this Thursday. And by 'It,' I mean, complete and utter exhaustion! We were all feeling it. I think it must be where we are since school started and maybe this awful heat! People keep talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I say 'Boo!' I am not even acknowledging their existence until we reach reasonable temperatures!! 

Speaking of heat, I will be keep an eye on it. If we reach 100 degrees by lunch, we will have indoor recess. I will keep you updated as the days progress. 

PD Update: I know many of you were concerned about the shortage of subs and PD days. The district shares these concerns and is working to make things as feasible as possible. That being said, the dates will likely change. Luisa had submitted for subs according to original dates, but those may change. I am hoping to have updated dates soon. 

CAASPP Scores: Upper grade teachers, I know you have been eager to see your CAASPP scores. Here is the info you need to see them.

How to see student CAASPP scores: PowerTeacher

Coming Up This Week:

Monday, 9/5: No School

Tuesday, 9/6: PLC Leadership at 2:20pm

Wednesday, 9/7: Brooks off campus in the AM and SSP Meetings by invite only.

 Skate Night from 5:30-7:30pm

Thursday, 9/8: PTC Meeting from 2:30-3:30pm

Friday, 9/9: Picture Day!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...