Sunday, March 27, 2022

Sunday, March 27

 

April arrives this week. I feel like I was just talking about March arriving. Guess what? May is next and it will be here sooner than you think. Make the most of each day in front of you and don't forget to recognize all of the great things that happen each day. Summer is just around the corner.

Open House was amazing! Thank you for all of the work you put in to prepare. The kids were over the moon and so were the parents. I tried to get into every room but fell short because everyone was so excited to chat. They wanted to rave about all of you and talk about what a great year it has been. All I could do was agree!! 

Reminder! Kelly's wedding shower is this week. Please RSVP if you able to come. 

Kelly's Shower RSVP

Coming Up This Week:

Wednesday, 3/30 @ 3:30pm- PBIS Team Meeting

Thursday, 3/31 @ 4-6pm- Kelly's Shower


Birthdays This Week🎈🎉 (I have missed a few)
Katie Peterson: March 27th
Amanda Sword: March 28th


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...