Sunday, March 20, 2022

Sunday, March 20


Happy Spring! Today is the first day of Spring and we are at the end of March which absolutely blows me away! I know that this is a tough time: It feels long, the time change is painful, the kids are feeling springy--you know the drill. It is tough but you are tougher! Know that you are doing great. Also, let me know if I can support you in any way. 

Monday, 3/21, PD Day:
We will meet in Sara Franco's room at 8:30am. Please sign up here for your Data Meeting Time
Data Meeting Sign Up


PLTW is BACK!!!
We are excited to be starting up Project Lead the Way again in the fall! In order to plan ahead we have a google form for you to fill out. Please take a moment to answer a few questions for us. Thank you!

Erin and Jen Hardy

PLTW Experience Form

REMINDER: Please be at your classroom door when the bell rings. Whether it is before school, after recess, or after lunch, please be there waiting for them. These are unstructured times that allow for students to get into trouble. By being there ready, you are helping your students be successful. Thank you! 

Parent Blog: I get smarter each week😊 Rather than copy everything into this blog, I decided including the link is a better idea. Here is the link to the parent blog. 

Stoneridge Family Blog

No Walk Up Song This Week: I have a few people I need to hound for a song. If you have another song you would like to share, please send it my way. Maybe it is your Friday evening song. Or your chilling on the weekend song. I would love to have more songs!

Coming Up This Week:

Monday, 2/21: PD Day- 8:30am in Sara's room

Wednesday, 2/23: Minimum Day and Open House from 5-6pm

Thursday, 2/24: Brooks Off-Site in the morning (At Eich for Community Projects)

Friday, 2/26: 10:50am Fire Drill

Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...