Sunday, January 16, 2022

January 16, 2022



On this Sunday, I hope that you feel as though you have truly found your gift and are giving it away daily. In reading the 'What my principal should know about me..', more than one of you said that your identity is related to teaching and you give your all to your students daily. From my perspective, I see this and feel lucky to be apart of it. This has been a rough go. I know that those of you at home are wanting more than anything to be with your students, and those of you at school, will do anything you can to help your colleagues and their students. Thank you again, to ALL of you!! 
On that note, there is a quote that I have been saying a lot to myself lately: 
"Drink as you pour." 
We have heard it a million times, but you cannot pour from an empty cup. You must take care of yourself in order to have something to give. So please, "Drink as you pour." 

PBIS Kick Off Assembly: Please show this video to you students on Monday. 

Quick reminder: 
See's
Who doesn't love a box of chocolates?
PTC's See's Candy Valentine Fundraiser starts today and will run through January 28th. Thank you for supporting this Jan/Feb fundraiser as we continue to raise funds for the purchase of a sun shade over the quad area on campus.
Sweet Details:
Why start this fundraiser now you ask? We wanted to ensure all orders get to families in time for Valentine's Day in case of any unforeseen shipping delays. Plus, we want you to have the sweet treats before 2/14.
  • Items will be shipped directly to you after making a purchase. (Ground shipping could take up to 6 business days)
  • Gift cards will ship separately from your candy order & ship free of charge.
  • Questions? Email us @ stoneridgeptc1@gmail.com or tag us on social media



Coming Up This Week:
Tuesday, Jan. 18: Show PBIS Kick Off Video
Tuesday, Jan. 18: PTC Meeting on Zoom 
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 794 7190 6644
Passcode: S1gust
Wednesday, Jan. 19: 3:30pm PBIS Team Meeting
Friday, Jan. 20: 8am Safety Committee Meeting


last Week's Walk Up Song was..... Jessica Brooks!! 

Here is her song again: Jessica's Walk up song

One thing about me is that I really have a hard time committing to things like one walk up song. Really, every cliche walk up song is a song that I love. It is really hard for me to choose only one. Last week, I heard this song and immediately thought, 'OMG Becky, this is totally my song. I love it!!' Consequently, Joelle and I have listened to it daily on the way to school! Ha! 

Here is this week's Walk Up Song: Mystery Walk Up Song

Let me know who you think it is! Send me your guesses. Come on, give me a guess!! No really, guess!! How well do you know your co-workers??

If you haven't added your song, here is the form: Walk Up Song

Have a great week! And ENJOY tomorrow off!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...