Sunday, October 3, 2021

October 3, 2021

 

October is here! Or we made it until October! You know, however you want to look at it. It is crazy to think conference time will be here before we know it.

This is a big week! We have our first, big school event this Thursday! The Ice Cream Social from 5:30-7pm. Thank you to those of you that have already signed up to help. Here is the sign up to hand out ice cream sandwiches and popsicles. 

Ice Cream Social Help

Balls and PACK Passes! I will be delivering your class balls and PACK passes on Monday. Here is the Playground Rule PPT to share with your class and the school wide prize list.

Playground Rules

PACK Pass Prizes

Harvest Parade: I would love to do a Harvest Parade with kids dressed up in their costumes. We are planning it for Friday, Oct 29 at 9:15am. Remember that we can only have 2-3 volunteers in the classroom for a party, so hopefully this will help the parents feel like they got to be part of the fun.

Snowie King will be out front tomorrow!

Last Week's Walk Up Song was..... Rori Wright! 

Here is her song again: Rori's Walk Up Song

This is why she chose that song:

This song just gets me to groove. There is something about the simplicity of the song: the electronics, base, vocals...the combination of everything that clears my head and lifts me. When I hear this song on the way to work, I smile, forget all my thoughts, and turn up the volume with the bass bumping.

Here is this week's Walk Up Song: 

Mystery Walk Up Song

Let me know who you think it is! Send me your guesses. I have been getting less guesses each week. Share your guesses with me! 

If you haven't added your song, here is the form: Walk Up Song

Coming Up This Week:

Wednesday, 10/6, at 3:30pm- Staff Meeting

Thursday, 10/7, at 8:00am- Safety Committee Meeting

Thursday, 10/7, at 9:45am- Shelter in Place Drill

Thursday, 10/7, at 5:30-7pm- Ice Cream Social 🍦


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...