Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sunday, September 19

 

I needed this reminder this week and thought maybe you could use the reminder as well! You are all doing the best you can and that is enough! Remember to take actions each day toward your biggest goals and each day will be a success. All I know is that we need to continue to focus on the positive because we are heading into a long haul. We got this! 

PLC Change: I am going to be out Monday and Tuesday this week, so we will need to push the upper grade PLC meeting to the following Monday, 9/27. 

TOSA Time: Here is the schedule that Rori shared to sign up for support in your classroom. Please sign up and take advantage of this incredible opportunity: Support Schedule

Upcoming opportunities for 4th and 5th graders

We will be sending a message to families with the following information:

Candi is starting the Pokemon Club. It will be Wednesday's at 4th and 5th grade morning recess. (You will get a flier to send home)

Our music ensemble is starting, too! It will meet Mondays and Fridays from 7:50-8:35am

Safety Patrol: I would love to bring back Safety Patrol. Please let me know if you would like to help start it up again.

Ice Cream Social: The Ice Cream Social is this Thursday from 5:30-7:30. You do not have to do anything. If you can stop by for a bit, the students would be over the moon! We are hoping for a fun, community building event! 

Last Week's Walk Up Song was..... Rani Martin! I thought it would be fun to start including the song with the person so you can play it again, if you want. Here is her song: Rani's Walk Up Song This is why she chose that song:

It always hypes me up! My bridal party walked out to it LOL

Here is this week's Walk Up Song: Mystery Walk Up Song

Let me know who you think it is! Send me your guesses.

If you haven't added your song, here is the form: Walk Up Song

Coming Up This Week:

Monday (9/20) and Tuesday (9/21): Brooks out. 

Thursday, Sept. 23 @ 9:45am: Shelter in Place Drill (We make an announcement and you just make sure everyone stays in the classroom. My favorite kind of drill!)

Anyone else want to be the person in this picture?? Have a wonderful week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...