Sunday, September 12, 2021

Sunday, September 12

 

More rain please!! What a surprise to have rain this week! And another reminder that we can handle whatever comes our way. 

Reminder: Picture Day is Tomorrow! Here is ordering information in case your families have questions: 

Stoneridge Elementary School
Picture Day: Monday, September 13
Picture Day ID: EVT3SSHXN

Tomorrow is Picture Day! If you haven’t already, there’s still time to order school pictures on mylifetouch.com. Please submit your order before Monday, September 13.

Tuesday this week: Stoneridge will be a polling center on Tuesday. It will be held in the MP. Kids will be eating outside as long as Mother Nature does not have other plans for us. 

PLC Tomorrow: Tomorrow grades K-2 will be meeting together during PLC time. We will either meet in the MP or maybe 35 & 36. I will let you know where it will be. I think it is important we meet in person. As a reminder, we will be talking about curriculums used for Guided reading, phonics instruction, balanced literacy, high frequency word list, etc. The goal is that we can create consistency in what we are teaching from room to room and grade to grade. 

Last Week's Walk Up Song was..... Christina DeCuir. This is why she chose that song:

I lived in the west indies (Antigua) for a few years as a child and grew up listening to reggae music. Three Little Birds happily reminds me of my dad and I love the message that EVERY LITTLE THING is GONNA BE ALRIGHT!

I love getting to know a little bit about each of you with these songs. I also appreciate those of you who guessed!! 

Here is this week's Walk Up Song: Mystery Walk Up Song

Let me know who you think it is! Send me your guesses.

If you haven't added your song, here is the form: Walk Up Song

Coming Up This Week:

Monday- Picture Day and PLC together for K-2

Wednesday at 3:30pm- Staff Meeting (Zoom)


Birthdays This Week🎈🎉
September 18th: Ally Simmons


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...