Sunday, May 16, 2021

May 16, 2021

 

Happy Sunday! I am going to be honest, this blog is going to be the Cliff Notes version of what is to come in email this week. It is a crazy day and I am trying to writing this real quick in between games. 

Classroom Movement: I am going to share a document that lays everything out for you in regard to classroom movement, but for now, here are the key details:

1) Coordinate with the person whose room you will be moving to. Please have a space in your room available for the new person to start stacking things.

2) You have my permission and encouragement to use your students to help you move things the last week of school. (Don't tell anyone I said that:))

3) I will be sharing a document for you to share any furniture you need moved, removed or need added. On this document, you can also note any repairs that need to be done to your new classroom. 

4) There will be a dumpster on campus to throw things away. Do not throw away furniture or any curriculum. 

iReady: I am so sorry there was such a glitch last week. I think almost everyone is done. Please finish testing this week. 

Data Check Ins: I send invites for the data check ins. We will talk about data and you can ask questions about the class lists. Please add your data to the data wall: Stoneridge Data Wall

Character Trait: I will continue to recognize Independence this week. I did not get to come around much last week.

Spirit Day: This Friday will be Summer wear! 😎

Coming Up This Week:

Wednesday, 5/19, at 3pm: Staff Meeting

If you have questions, let me know. 

Enjoy your day! This meme is just because it feels like my life right now~ BASEBALL all day everyday! I also put it in the family blog. Clearly, my creativity is gone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...