Sunday, April 4, 2021

April 4, 2021

 

Hello April! Here is an image of what the rest of the year is going to look like. I have no doubt! :) 

Just a few updates and pieces of info for you today. But before that, I hope you are waiting until Monday to read this! 

The Read A Thon! We officially kick it off on Tuesday at 10:45am. I will share a Zoom link for everyone to join and Jesse Bennett is going to kick it off by reading a story. I will be coming around on Tuesday to give you a bunch of tickets so you can give students tickets for completing the Read At Home Bingo sheet in addition to catching them read. 5 tickets for a row and 10 tickets for a black out. (For the BINGO sheet) There is not any in between. For the next couple weeks, I will be coming around on Mon, Wed and Fri to pull names for small prizes. 

Feedback needed: I would like to have a dedicated school time to read on each Friday of the Read A Thon. The only time kinder can participate at the same time is 10:40-11am. Does that work for everyone for this Friday and next? Let me know! 

Teacher's Appreciation: We will be celebrating in May. Please fill out the following form by Wednesday, 4/6. Not many of you have filled out the form. Click here: If I had $100

Thank You! A huge thank you to Poppi and Robin Santos for working on the book room. Before we put it to use, we are going to come up with a check out system. Thank you for all of the time you put into the room.

Update: The computer lab is gone. As of right now, it will be used by preschool for their assessment center and conference room. It is wonderful to be able to provide this extra space for them and to have a place they can use as a conference room. 

Coming Up This Week: Currently, there is a staff meeting on Wednesday, 4/6. I think I am going to change it to the following week, 4/14. Stay tuned. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...