Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sunday, January 3

Happy New Year Stoneridge! I have a really great feeling about this upcoming year. Not because I am happy to have 2020 over with, but because I am thankful for what 2020 taught me. In the year 2020, I learned things I never thought I would, like how to Zoom like a pro and master a YouTube channel! It also forced my family to slow down and appreciate our precious family time. Most importantly, 2020 taught me that I, I mean WE, are strong and can get through anything. It is with that new found confidence I look forward to tackling what this next year may bring. And throughout everything, I know we are ALL in it together! 

Tomorrow is our PD/Work day. I will add a Zoom link to the calendar for our morning meeting. We will begin at 9am and go until we are done. The meeting will be lighthearted and focused on each of you. We will be doing some activities based on things you can do to focus on yourself this next year. 

Please print this out to have with you at our meeting. We will be working on it together. 

Self Care Plan

Going along with our theme, Jesse shared some special yoga videos for you. Please take the time to do them-- for YOU!! 

Self Care Yoga

PM Yoga

Upper Body Yoga

I will be sharing this at our meeting as well. This is my proposed conference schedule:

Conference Schedule: 2/22-2/26

Short and sweet today!! Soak up this last few minutes!! I look forward to seeing you in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...