Sunday, November 15, 2020

November 15, 2020

 


Happy Sunday! As I shared with you on Friday, I am so thankful for all of you! We have a full week and then a week off. No problem! We got this! 

I have loved hearing what you did for yourself last weekend, or even on Wednesday. I would love to hear more. Don't forget, Self-Care is not Selfish! 

Meal Basket Reminder: If I do say so myself, we have meal drop off down to a science. That being said, if you can get your baskets back to the MP, it is super helpful! Thank you for doing that. 

PTC Meeting on Tuesday: Our new PTC board would like to have a meeting with you so you can meet them and you can hear how they would like to support you. They also want to hear what you want from them. I will get you the Zoom link to you ASAP. The meeting is this Tuesday at 2:30. 

Please see the latest communication from the district below.
I know you also get this information but wanted to point out there is now a COVID 19-Dashboard. Check it out. Also, encourage parents to please fill out the meal application. And finally, this Guidelines document to reopen and remain open. This document is often helpful to answer questions from parents. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...