Sunday, June 4, 2023

Sunday, June 4

 

Happy Last Two Days of School!! There will be a lot of fun to be had these last two days. Today, Joelle said, 'I am sad school is ending. I am excited for summer and excited for my new school, but I am really sad that it means second grade is going to end.' What a tribute to all of you! Our students feel so loved and love coming to school everyday. I saw a bunch of quotes that talked about how the first day of school is way better than the last because it means something new is beginning whereas the last day signifies something is ending. Isn't that the truth!

The end of this year also marks the end of my time at Stoneridge. I cannot believe it. I have loved my time at Stoneridge and I have learned so much. Leaving Stoneridge feels like I am leaving my family and that is tough! But like I mentioned above, new things represent new beginnings and I know this change will be wonderful for Stoneridge. I just want to say thank you to all of you and I will truly miss you. 

Teacher Check Out: Here are the Checkout List and Check Out Sign Up

Report Card Timeline: 

* Wednesday, May 31 by 5pm- Report cards submitted
* Thursday, June 1 by 4pm- Preview shared
* Tuesday, June 5 by 4pm- Final Report Cards Due
* Wednesday, June 6 - Report Cards Emailed Home


Reminder: Tomorrow is the 5th grade parade at 9am!

Have a great last 2 days!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...