Sunday, November 13, 2022

Sunday, November 13

 

I wish you a wonderful conference week. I know that it is a long week for you but I hope you also get your bucket filled with love and thanks from your families. Take each compliment, soak it up and put it in your pocket. You may need that compliment on a rainy day. Make it a great week! 

I am going to keep it short and sweet this week because I know it is a big week for you and the following week is Thanksgiving Break. I cannot believe it! 

Did you know... Erin Roberts had a horse when she was younger named Billy Buck and she loved to ride.

Did you know that one of our staff members ran a half marathon while pregnant with her second child? Who is it?

What makes you unique??: If you haven't already, please add an interesting fact here: Unique Fact

Coming Up This Week:

Wednesday, 11/16: Lunch provided by the PTC.

Thursday, 11/17: PACK Assembly- Kind at 9:15am and Dine for Dollars at Pieology.

Friday, 11/18: Flag Salute at 7:50am

Birthdays This Week🎈🎉 
Aimee Schmitz: November 15th

Fun Fact of the Week:


Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...