Sunday, May 15, 2022

Sunday, May 15

 

I was doing a distracted scroll through Instagram mid-blog writing and this was right there. I could not resist including it in the blog. I am going to be honest, this blog is going to be straight forward, and to the point. My kids and pool are calling me! 

Summer Check Out Time Slots: Check Out Sign Up

Field Day Schedule: See Christi's email for more detailed information.

Upper Grades

Academic Resources on district site: I found some great summer resources on out RCSD Learning Site. It is perfect to share with parents who ask for summer work. 

Summer Resources

Here is the link to the Family Blog. There is PTC Info, a link to the PTC meeting and more!

Stoneridge Family Blog

Coming Up This Week:

Tuesday, 5/17: PTC Meeting

Wednesday, 5/18: End of Year Party RSVP

Thursday, 5/19: Snowie King

Birthdays This Week🎈🎉 
Christi Robertson: May 16th


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...