Sunday, April 17, 2022

Sunday, April 17

 

I hope you had a wonderful break with loved ones and that the end of this year is like a bike ride with a basket full of flowers for each of you. There is no doubt in my mind that it will be just that. We have all noticed the unique struggles of these students since they walked through our doors in August. What I find intriguing is that although we have made a lot of progress, some of the issues still linger. For example, the ability to work things out, solve problems independently, and sometimes, the ability to simply be kind to one another. Keep these things in mind as you support your students through these last few weeks of school. I know that it is tough, but it is more important than ever to flood the behavior you want to see with positive reinforcement. 

The Brooks household got some new snuggles over break. We welcomed Millie into our family. She is 100% the cutest, sweetest puppy and also Joelle's personal teddy bear. Millie insists on being the center of attention at all times. Ask me how things are going in a week after we transition back to the real world and work! I am sure it will be like a bike ride with a basket full of flowers😆

Cooperative Assembly: The Cooperative Assembly is this Friday at 11:15. Please add your Cooperative students to this document: Cooperative Winners

Coming Up This Week:
Monday, 4/18: No School
Tuesday, 4/19: CAASPP Testing Window Opens- 5th Grade CAST(Science) Test
Wednesday, 4/20: 3:30pm PLC Leadership
Thursday, 4/21: IEP Day
Friday, 4/22: 11:15am Cooperative Assembly

Below, I share something that really resonated with me. I say, print it out and keep it close. Always remind yourself 'The only person that never makes a mistake is someone who does nothing.'
Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...