Sunday, January 2, 2022

January 2, 2022

 

Welcome Back!! Well, here we go. Let's get ready for what 2022 has to bring. After experiencing 2020 and 2021, I think this is a good time to remind ourselves that we can't control everything that comes our way but we can control our outlook and our response. I know you are all really good at this, but once again, I  needed a reminder that I can only control what I can control and thought maybe you could use the reminder as well. I have no doubt each and every one of us will accomplish great things in 2022. Let's do this! 

See you tomorrow morning in the MP. The heater will be on high and I will have some breakfast treats there for you.

Here is our schedule:

9-10am:  PBIS Roll Out

10-11:30am: Tier 1 Behavior Strategies

11:30-12:30pm: DATA, SSP's and more!

12:30-1:30pm: Lunch

1:30-3:30pm: Time to work with PLC's

There is going to be a LOT of great information tomorrow that we are excited to share!

Before and After School Parking Lot: The PTC is working to get your morning parking lot duties covered for the first week back. Happy New Year! 

Assembly: Friday, 1/7, is our PBIS Kick Off Assembly. It will be from 11:10-11:45am. 

last Week's Walk Up Song was..... Abby Wilkinson!! 

Here is her song again: Abby's Walk Up Song

This is why she chose that song: It has good beat, I love beer, Duh! it's Thomas Rhett!, and it reminds me that we need to breath with each problem we face.

Here is this week's Walk Up Song: 

Mystery Walk up song

Let me know who you think it is! Send me your guesses. Come on, give me a guess!!

If you haven't added your song, here is the form: Walk Up Song

Coming Up This Week:

Monday, 1/3- PD in MP

Wednesday, 1/5- PLC Leadership @3:30pm

Friday, 1/7- Assembly @11:10-11:45am

Date Change: Safety Committee Meeting moved to 1/13 at 8am




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...