Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sunday, Oct. 4

 Happy Sunday!


Thank you for all you are doing. I don't think there is anyway I can possibly express how much I appreciate all you are doing. I am hoping you have gotten to a point where you can finally breath, I know there was not a lot of that happening for quite awhile. The parents and students are also so thankful for all of your work. If you haven't watched the Friday edition of Timberwolf TV yet, please do. I received our first two videos of students thanking their teachers and they were so awesome! The girls sharing are new to our school and I think it is so great how they are jumping right in. So cute! 

PLC this Monday:

I will be dropping into PLC's again this Monday via Zoom. Please share your link with me. We will take a look at the data sheets you worked on last week. I will also be sharing our new data tracking sheet. 

You can take a peek at the data sheet here: Stoneridge Data Wall

I am SO excited about this!! When you enter the scores, it automatically color codes according to their performance. This makes our data so easy to see and discuss. 

Meeting Changes:

I changed a few of the upcoming meetings. Things have gotten a bit out of whack and I tried to line things up again. The new dates are:

10/7 - Staff meeting at 2:30pm

10/14 - PBIS Meeting at 2:30pm

10/21 - PLC Leadership at 2:30pm

10/28 - Staff Meeting at 2:30pm

Brainstorming Staff Morale Ideas:

I imagine you already are, but please start thinking of ideas to share to support our staff culture. Maybe you have seen things done at other sites, maybe you have some unique ideas-- Please share them with your PLC Lead. Also, if there is anything that is bothering you and you think to yourself, 'This particular thing would be better if....' I want to know what the 'If' is! Please share. Let's work together to find solutions. 

AM/PM Lists

We are working on creating rosters for AM and PM. We will pull you in for your feedback when we get it all cleaned up. 

Thank you for all you are doing! Please let me know what I can do to support you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...