Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunday, September 20

 Hello All! 


Fall officially starts on Tuesday. Personally, I am READY for fall. I am hoping for a cold and wet fall and winter! 

There are many changes coming. And once we get settled, there is always the possibility of more changes. We need to be flexible and get ready. The best news is that we are planning to have students in their seats on November 4th. It will be a gift to have students back in our classrooms! In the meantime, we have a lot to do to plan and get ready. 

If you are interested in being part of the team that walks the campus and figures out potential issues and comes up with solutions, let me know! 

As far as numbers go, we did receive a preliminary count but it is far from final. They are working to get us the updated numbers this week. I will share information with you as I know more. 

Please fill out the Trouble Shooting Form that I shared last week and share it with me. The purpose for the form is to provide something to the parents that walks them through what they should do before they notify anyone they are having a problem. It also helps the office now where and how to find things in each class when they are helping parents. Thank you! 

This week is focused on getting progress reports ready. Monday PLC time is dedicated to working on your progress reports. I think this will lead you to the recorded PD about Progress Reports. If not, you can find it on the Educator Blog. 

Finally, please find the time to listen to this Podcast with Brené Brown. It really hit home with me and I think it is a very helpful message to hear, especially right now. 

Brené with Scott Sonenshein on Stretching and Chasing

Schedule change: This Wednesday will be a PLC Leadership meeting at 2:30pm. 

Have a great week!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...