Sunday, August 16, 2020

August 16, 2020

Hello All!

I am going to be honest, creating blog posts feels strange this year. I know, just like all of you, working in this different environment will soon feel more 'normal.' 

I am going to start rotating through PLC's starting tomorrow. Also, let me know when you plan to have students take their diagnostic in i-Ready. I shared some basic information with parents today. 

Please take advantage of the learning opportunities offered by the district. I know it is more after a long day, but they are trying to provide relevant and useful information. 

  • 3:30pm-4:15pm

  • Completely Optional

  • First 2 weeks focus on Zoom and Otus

    • Probably have an Otus session each week

  • What other PD do we need to offer right now?


  • Last Monday of every month education for parents-August 31st first session

    • More details to come

    • Otus/Zoom on August 31


I shared the email I sent to parents today. I am going to do shout outs on my videos. Please share information about students that are doing great things in your classes. I would like to give them a shout out. I am already getting shout outs for you!! Because you all ROCK!!


Please let me know if you have questions.

I will be working from home tomorrow, Monday.
Thank you for all you are doing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica, where would you like us to share the shout outs for students?

    ReplyDelete

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...