Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sunday, January 12


Sunday Funday!
Go Pack Go!
I have been hurrying to get my grocery shopping and running around done so all I have left to do during the game is fold clothes!! Ha! 
And if you are paying attention, you will notice I failed. 

I have quite a few things to share: 

AR Workshop: I would love to have a big group attend and have a blast. Please respond to this email with the best day for you. Thursday (7-10pm) or Saturday (alternates between 2-5pm or 12-3pm) or Sunday (2-5pm). I am going to start with the best day and then look at dates. 

The Comfort Food Cook Off is Friday, Jan. 24: Although there is no obligation for you to go, please encourage your parents to attend. 


Betting on the Arts: March 6 at 6pm. Always a fun event!!
Mark your calendars and spread the word!

The Spelling Bee winners have been announced. 
The following students will take the written PCOE exam on January 22. Please congratulate them!

Nick PerryStoneridge4th grade
Rakshan RafiqStoneridge4th grade

Judah LeeStoneridge5th grade


Brooks/TIC Schedule: I will be out for quite a few days in a row, for various reasons. Casey and Christi will be alternating days. I have included the information in the calendar below. 

Coming Up This Week
Monday, January 13
8:50am Flag Ceremony

Tuesday, January 14
8:00am House Meeting
6:00-7:00pm Choir Concert

Wednesday, January 15: TIC=Casey
Brooks Out- PBIS Training
K, 2, 5 - Vision Screening
6pm Red Ribbon Poster Winner Dinner

Thursday, January 16: TIC = Christi
Brooks Out
Staff Luncheon- SOUP
3:30pm SSP Meetings

Friday, January 17: TIC = Casey
Brooks Out
2nd Grade Roller King Field Trip

Monday, January 20: 
NO SCHOOL

Tuesday, January 21: TIC = Christi
Brooks Out- Leadership 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...