Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sunday, September 8


Happy Football Sunday!

It seems as though we are all getting into the groove. Routines are established and students are settling in. 
As I don't have one of my own pictures to post from this week, it is clear I need to get in the habit of taking pictures and posting. I have noticed many of you posting about all of the great things you are doing in the classroom. It is fun to see!

I am working on our agenda for Friday's PD. I will share it later this week. We will be spending more time on the SSP process, analyzing common assessments in each grade level and revisiting the essential standards chart. 

Have a great week!


Coming Up This Week:
Monday, September 9
8:50am Flag Ceremony

Tuesday, September 10
Brooks Offsite 8-12pm: Robertson TIC
4pm Costa Vida Spirit Night
4pm RTA Executive Board

Wednesday, September 11
6:30-7:30pm Destination Imagination Information Meeting

Thursday, September 12
9:30-11:30am Derk and Board visiting
6-8pm Skate Night

Friday, September 13
Site PD Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 31st

I hope you all had a rejuvenating summer spent with your families, creating beautiful memories and recharging your energy. As we begin this ...